So I went to my alma Mater after almost 20 years...and almost died of joy (photos)


So I went to my alma mater, Lagos Anglican Girls Grammar School in Surulere, last week, and I can't tell you guys how amazing and nostalgic it was for me. This was my secondary school...I attended LAGGS from 1991 to 1997, and returning 20 years later (though I visited there in 2010) to meet the new students of the school is one of those feelings you can't describe. I visited LAGGS in continuation of my 'Selfmade Secondary School Tour for girls', and it's so far the most memorable of my tour. The girls were so warm, welcoming and were in awe of me...lol. It was amazing just talking to them and answering their questions and I pray I made an impact. The School's VP was going to take me round the school to show me changes they have made since I left almost 20 years back, but we had to stop when other students started screaming from inside their classrooms when they saw me...lol. It was so surreal. We didn't want to disrupt classes so we had to stop the tour. But it was all in all an amazing experience. See the photos after the cut... With the school principal (middle) and VP As a student of Lagos Anglican Girls Grammar in 1997 (that's me on th

Comments

Post a Comment

codedhit || Nigeria's most visited music site

Promote your song now!

Popular posts from this blog

NOW OPEN; FECOLART ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ND, HND STUDENTS

Buhari, Gowon should be tried, jailed for genocide – IPOB In NIGERIA7 days agoCassandra Adaze-Obi0 comments

WHAT OF READ-A BLOG WHICH WORTH TO READ sad love quotes that make you cry

Armed Policemen storm Arik Air as federal government takes over the troubled airline

Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-boyfriend, seun Egbege Remanded in kirikiri person for stealing IPhone see details, NEWS

story by morgan wheeler

EFCC invites Arik Air Chairman for questioning

please read and learn from this story

Here's why Russia can't wait to see Obama leave office