happy birthday blessing ogbu








love the sparkle in your eyes and the beautiful smile you have when we are together. I want to be by your side to watch you celebrate many more birthdays.
Just like the day doesn’t start without the sun, my life doesn’t start without your touch and your sweet nothings. Thank you for being the best in the world. Happy Birthday!
The day you were born was a lucky day for so many people. You enrich my life so much and I love you more than you might know!
I never really thought I’d meet someone like you. All of your days should be as special as your birthday. I want to do whatever I can to make that happen.
The heavens opened and sent you down for me. I will always remember the way my heart skipped several bits when I first saw you. Happy Birthday. You still light a fire in me in a way that makes me want to be the best person I can be.
This day is the best day of the year because on this day the love of my life was born. Happy Birthday! I love you!
I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the very special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you of just how much you mean to me. I love you!
Happy Birthday to the one without whom my life is incomplete.
Closing the doors on the world so we can be together is where I find the most joy. Happy Birthday!
You are my soul mate, my partner and most trusted friend. I can’t imagine how my life would be without you. On your birthday, I want to remind you of all the reasons why I love you.

          Blessing Ogbu

and painters express my feelings best. My poor self can only say: Happy Birthday, and I love you.
One day, when we look back on this day, I think we will realize that it was only the first of many birthdays to come. I hope to celebrate with you now, and I hope to celebrate with you 100 years from now. Happy Birthday to you, my future.
I love you and I want you to know how lucky I am to have you! Happy Birthday!

Comments

Post a Comment

codedhit || Nigeria's most visited music site

Promote your song now!

Popular posts from this blog

Video Premiere: Michael O- My Wifey

Download Music Mp3:- Clef Rapsody – More Love

fight in Oforola park today -inlaw in Oforola

3 students and 2 teachers of Turkish International school kidnapped

Photos:16year Old Nollywood Child Actress, Regina Daniels Post Sexy Pics On Instagram

Doctors Use Fish Skin To Treat Woman Who Was Severely Burnt After Explosion. (Photos)  NEWS

Tupac's ticket stub to Mike Tyson's fight in 1996 auctions for $25k

80 ccouples wed in nasarawa Catholic Church

Biafra: IPOB leader Kanu is a fraudsters – Uwazuruike In NIGERIA, TOP STORIES19 hours agoMonalisa Udokwu0 comments