All is not well inside the Turkish International School, Isheri (a border between Lagos & Ogun state). Multiple sources have sent mails to LIB about the on-going pandemonium in the school. One of the mails we got reads, 'Gunmen / kidnappers storm Turkish international school along Ibadan express way and have made away with 6 school girls as I write to you now there is pandemonium in the school. Thanks'. Now, a new report on Vanguard confirms the reports saying, 'five persons, three students and two members of staff of the Turkish International School, Isheri, were Friday night kidnapped. Details of their abduction were sketchy as at time of filling this report. The school could not be reached for comments as the telephone of its Information Officer, Cema Yigit’s was switched off when a reporter called by 11.30pm'. The report further states that the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident but could not...
An old King realized that if he died he had no one to take over his throne. He decided to adopt a son. He launched a competition and 10 boys made it to the top. The King said to them, "I have one last test and whoever comes top will become my adopted son and heir to my throne". He gave each boy a seed of corn and told them to take the seed home, plant and nurture it for 3 weeks. The 10 boys took their seeds and ran home to plant their seeds. In one home, the boy and his parents were sad when the seed failed to sprout. The boy had diligently done everything required but he failed. His friends advised him to buy a seed and plant it, but his God fearing parents who had always taught him honesty refused. The day to give account to the King came and the 10 boys went to the palace. All the other 9 boys were successful with their seeds. The King went to each boy asking – “Is that what came out of the seed I gave you?" And each boy said ...
See The H0t Nollywood Actress That Said She Is Still A V!rgin Celebrity In a recent interview, Nollywood producer and actress, Elizabeth Anjorin popularly known as Lizzy Anjorin opened up to Entertainer on her career, her new project, Owo Naira Bet, and also personal life…Read Excerpt some the interview; So, who is the real Lizzy Anjorin? This is the real me. What you see on screen is what I mimic. I I can easily go into any cha acter and come back to my normal self. As an artiste you must be able to have your own personal life but when on set, immediately you hear ‘action’, you switch to the character you are depicting and after you are done you come back to your normal self immediately. Aside acting, what else is Lizzy Anjorin up to? I am also a designer. I design most of my wears. I have a clothes line. What has been happening to you lately? I have been doing fine despite the fact that the industry has been badly affected by piracy and all that. I th...
News: US Army Veteran, Chuks Okebata assassinated in broad day light in Nigeria LIB has just received an exclusive tip that a respected US Army Veteran Chuks Okebata was shot dead in an alleged case of 'broad day light assassination'. According to the tip we got from a source who claims to be cousins with the late Chuks, 'my Cousin Chuks Okebata, A USA Veteran, who has spent most part of his life working and defending the United States of America. After a very long time living in the USA, and because of the love he has for his country Nigeria and his home town (Umuduruorie Umuomumu Mbieri in Mbaitoli LGA) he started building a house at home as a bond that make him to be frequenting his mother land. Just as he returned last Xmas to spend his vacation in Nigeria and also to move into his new home. At Exactly 5pm on the 12th of Jan 2017, some gun men abducted and shot him'. He continued to say, 'for all I know about my cousin, he has always been a fr...
MY FATE MY DESTINY PART 1. My name is Happiness Dayo. I am from Ogun State. I woke up to my nightmare on December 5th 1996. "Happy wake up, wake up" this was the voice of our maid Ireti. "Aunty what happened? You sound scared". I was 8 years old but very wise. "Shhhhhhhhhhh" she said. "Do not make a sound" She dragged me out of bed, pushed me under the bed and told me to stay still. That was the last time I ever saw my dear aunty Ireti. I heard gun shots and screams coming from the living room but I couldn't move. My little mind told me all was not right. I told my self over and over again "Don't move aunty Ireti said so" My world crumbled that day, happiness ceased to exist for me. I was told my parents had gone to heaven. I asked when would I see them again no one gave me an answer. I was lonely and hungry I asked for Aunty Ireti they said she went with my parents and they are not coming back. I wept and wep...
Image copyrightMANUEL TOLEDO Image caption "A baby on its mother's back does not know the way is long" Proverbs are an integral part of African culture. Passed on from generation to generation for centuries, they are still in wide use today and are very much part of everyday speech. Proverbs are used to illustrate ideas, reinforce arguments and deliver messages of inspiration, consolation, celebration and advice. The great Nigerian author Chinua Achebe once wrote: "Proverbs are the palm oil with which words are eaten." Please use the form at the end of this page to send in your wise words. Your proverbs from the last few months: Friday 30 September The person who today jumps across the river will one day wade through it. A Kikuyu proverb sent by Wangui Mugo, Endarasha, Kenya Thursday 29 September By working together, the teeth can chew the meat. A Luganda proverb from Uganda sent by Henry Gombya, Farnborough, UK Wednesday 28 September D...
And we also train students who want a to go into skincare business Visit us today at No 7 Orazi GRA port harcourt or call us on this line 08136531880 08117558504 IG page @iamsoniasignature Sonia's Signature deals organic creams with natural ingredients such kojic ,alpha arbutin,licorice,mulberry,etc..This kind of ingredients lightens the skin naturally with no side effects because it's gotten from plants which is very good for the skin ...I also have body scrubs for all skin types,I treat and repair damaged skin ..we also have package for dark knuckles,stretch mark;ecezma;white spot,,green veins, etc...Here's our list of body creams for lightening... Half cast cream Egyptians body milk Filipino skin white Mega whitening Dulute lightening Body magic lightening creams Moisturiser Body butters Moisturiser Skin calmness Moisturiser Body firming Skin glow We also do body scrubs Coffee body scrubs Lightening body scrub Facial sc...
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has inaugurated a Judicial Commission of Inquiry into the Killings/Violence witnessed during the state's legislative rerun/supplementary elections that held on December 10th. Inaugurating the Judicial Commission of Inquiry today at the Government House, Port Harcourt, Governor Wike charged the commission to find out the number of those killed and who was responsible for their deaths. He also charged the Judicial Commission of Inquiry to ascertain the names of those who were killed. The governor stated that it is not within the purview of the Commission to investigate how the elections were conducted. "This Judicial Commission of Inquiry is not to investigate how they conducted their elections. You are to investigate the murders that attended the elections. Those involved in the killings will face the full weight of the law. This government has the capacity to follow through"he said He called on members of the commis...
Comments
Post a Comment
codedhit || Nigeria's most visited music site
Promote your song now!