DOWNLOAD MUSIC ] Chukwu oma_Enyindiya Uzoma


DOWNLOAD MUSIC ] Chukwu oma_Enyindiya Uzom


Enyindiya Uzoma from abia state ,married with children. Praising and worshipping God is my hobby even in my saddest time I worship him because I know with him all things are possible . I now realize that without Jesus Christ in my life and in my family I wouldn’t have known were I would have been . Thank God for Christ in me . Am also using this Golden opportunity to appreciate all my follow gospel musician may the good Lord uphold u all in Jesus name













Enyindiya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 students and 2 teachers of Turkish International school kidnapped

I worship the very ground you walk on' - Mercy Johnson thanks husband after her swearing-in

Rev Father undergoes 3 days dry fasting, gets flogged for hours (photos,

*🌀I JUST SAW THIS NICE STORY WITH A WONDERFUL LESSON AND THOUGHT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL, PLEASE ENJOY:*

Exclusive: US Army Veteran, Chuks Okebata assassinated in broad day light in Nigeria

Buhari, Gowon should be tried, jailed for genocide – IPOB In NIGERIA7 days agoCassandra Adaze-Obi0 comments

Biafra: IPOB leader Kanu is a fraudsters – Uwazuruike In NIGERIA, TOP STORIES19 hours agoMonalisa Udokwu0 comments