Get the best love gift: younggee sprenhood





Younggee sprenhood
Give me my love



Let the sun smile and let the stars clap, for you are a priceless little princess. You are worthy of my love and worthy to be celebrated. You are my desire, the kindle of my fire and the only one that keeps me going higher. I love you more than you ever imagine.


2. Let me hold your hands, let me kiss your cheek and let me whisper my love for you. Your smile is all I need to brighten up my day. Your touch is all I desire. Love me like I am, and I'll love you more.


3. Yay! I have found the one my heart was searching for. I never knew how much I needed to love until I met you. With you, everything just seem so perfect and I begin to wonder what I would have been without you. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Music Mp3:- Clef Rapsody – More Love

Armed Policemen storm Arik Air as federal government takes over the troubled airline

i have finally understood the meaning of what saying'you only know yourself '''''lilian Esoro says

a story by cindy a music artiste

Headies 2016: See Full List Of Winners

please read and learn from this story

African's proverb of the day 4 otcber 2016 from the section Afica

Missing 7-year-old girl found dead with multiple matchet cuts in a bush in Osun State

Biafra: Court bars journalists from covering Kanu’s trial In NIGERIA2 hours agoKashim Bello0 comments