happy birthday Mariyam Ceesay
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
  1. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.
  2. Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday!
  3. When we’re together or when we’re apart, you’re first in my thoughts and first in my heart. Have a wonderful birthday.
  4. Did you hear a light tap on your shoulder this midnight? It wasn’t Santa Claus, it was me wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
  5. I’m enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.
  6. Happy birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
  7. I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That’s how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I’ll do everything to make you so.
  8. It’s always a treat to wish a happy birthday to someone so sweet.
  9. Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier. Happy birthday. I can’t wait until next year.
  10. It’s not important that this day is your birthday. It’s important that every day is your day and you are mine!
  11. With each year I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up down and in between.
  12. Sometimes words are hard to find to form that perfect line to let you know you are always on my mind. Happy birthday dear!h

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Premiere: Michael O- My Wifey

Download Music Mp3:- Clef Rapsody – More Love

fight in Oforola park today -inlaw in Oforola

3 students and 2 teachers of Turkish International school kidnapped

Photos:16year Old Nollywood Child Actress, Regina Daniels Post Sexy Pics On Instagram

Doctors Use Fish Skin To Treat Woman Who Was Severely Burnt After Explosion. (Photos)  NEWS

Tupac's ticket stub to Mike Tyson's fight in 1996 auctions for $25k

80 ccouples wed in nasarawa Catholic Church

Biafra: IPOB leader Kanu is a fraudsters – Uwazuruike In NIGERIA, TOP STORIES19 hours agoMonalisa Udokwu0 comments